[Coco] 256xmas demo disk images

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:23:12 EST 2012

Yep, Christmas themed might be a better description. There are two disk
images floating around with Christmas images on them. They appear to use
a basic loader for the images 256xmas1.bas and 256xmas2.bas .

I think Briza may have posted at least one of the images on CoCo3.com,
but, I'm not about to go search thru all of the SPAM posts to find it.
And I'm pretty sure Jason was involved as you said.

Brian