[Coco] FUSE

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:15:35 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Nov 2012, Dean Leiber wrote:

>>> Boisy did this for both Disk BASIC, and RBF (6809).
>>>
>>> I don't know if they are the latest files, but there is a copy on Source Forge:
>>>
>>> <http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/file/f921ae79c58d/cocofuse/cocofuse.c>
>>>

>> Tim,
>>

>> Thanks! I thought I remember someone doing this, but I wasn't sure if I was just daydreaming! ;-)
>

> I think I may have been the last person to hack upon it.  Feel free to give a yell if there's any breakage.

Since you asked.... :)

I haven't been able to build cocofuse for the past few years, actually
never since I got back into the coco.  Never looked into why exactly,
but the stock makefile doesn't fly on the handful of linux boxes I've
built the toolshed on.
These days rma and/or rlink (can't recall which) doesn't build either
unless you have an old gcc or go and fix up an increment statement
using a syntax no longer allowed.  It would be good to give the build
process a little love.  I don't feel qualified to commit any changes
but I can let you or someone know exactly how I make it go, if that
helps.