[Coco] I am a dirty coward. Give me courage.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 11:53:31 EST 2012

Tape. That's how I used the Orch90 cart before I got a disk drive so I could have stereo dacs. Any tape residue can be cleaned up with acetol or alchohol.

Oh, and to open the carts, on the slot side, there's a "pin" on each side. Just press the top or bottom (can't remember) inward very firmly and it will release. Sometimes one will pop off, but you still have the screw to hold it on reassembly.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com