[Coco] Dragon & Drivewire

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:51:38 EST 2012

XRoar is a nice emulator for the Dragon and CoCo 2

For an easy start you can download Zephyr's XROAR Starter Kit v1.1 from the
world of dragon forum. It has everything you need to get started.
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=184

There is also a nice collection of Dragon (and CoCo) disks and tapes that
you can use with Xroar on that site:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/archive/index.php.
Press Control-L from XRoar to load a dsk image.

You can also use MESS to emulate the Dragon & CoCo (and many more
platforms).

None of the emulators currently support drivewire with the Dragon

Ken