[Coco] Radio Shack looking back to their roots?

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:30:14 EST 2012

You know what would really throw me off the deep end? If they did a
revival, even a limited one, similar to what the Ozzies (PING Mark
McDougall) did with the MicroBee:

http://www.microbeetechnology.com.au/premiumpluskit.htm

BOISY! U haz Connections. What about you float that idea with your friends
there? Have them test the waters, gauge interest?

Juan