[Coco] Coco] CoCo Light Pen

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Nov 11 08:25:20 EST 2012

All,

Going through my CoCo Stuff, I found the a CoCo light pen. I never got much use out of it, but it's kinda cool. It's designed for the low res block graphics on the coco, but it may be possible to do more but not sure. I have no idea if the software on the cassette tape is still good or not, but would suspect if it's not, the software is out there somewhere.

It's been kept in a sealed Zip Lock and boxed up, so everything should be in working order.

Make on offer to me in private email and it's yours. You pay shipping too. Could easily go in a small priority mail envelope.

Let me know if you have questions, I can send a pic of it.

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com