[Coco] Bill Gates and CoCo BASIC assembly book

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 06:49:54 EST 2012

Gene, It the same today. The other day I was putting comments into a program
that I was making a enhancement to and another programmer wander by and wanted
to know what I was doing. I told him I was adding some comment lines so that the
next programmer that looked at this section would know what was done. He looked
at me a little confused and wander off. I have only worked at two companies
where the Software/Engineering Manager dictated that we were to document our
code via inline comments. Every place else I have worked including here (DEA)
you only find occasional comments in a program.

JohnD