[Coco] Orchastra 90

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Nov 8 22:17:32 EST 2012

I while back I posted on here about having 2 Orchastra 90's. Luis purchased one which I just shipped today. Someone else had asked about one and has not replied to my email so I'm going to open it back up on a first come first served basis. If the person that asked first contacts me before I commit it to someone else, I will of course make it available to him.

Never used. Brand new in original box with everything. The box is yellowed but the unit looks fantastic. Send me a private email if you want to purchase it.

$20 + Shipping. Priority mail works out about about 11.35, UPS is closer to $15 or so.

Pay by PayPal, I ship quickly :)

Steve