[Coco] coco serial port

Douglas Bell doug at papermoneyworld.net
Wed Nov 7 18:42:28 EST 2012

I was visiting with a friend today about the coco and was bringing him up to
date on all the enchantments that have been developed over the years.

One thing led to another and then he told me about a hardware mod the made
to allow the coco to have a real serial port. Since I'm fairly new on the
seen.

Sense the 1980's .   I'm not aware of any mods to the serial port. So im
throwing this out for input,  to see if anyone is interested in this coming
to light again

He did tell me it was for a OS9 system. He is not a member of this news
letter yet but he told me to send the link to him. So he will be on the
scene soon.

Any response will be forwarded to him till he joins.

Douglas Bell

www.papermoneyworld.net