[Coco] YAS (Yet Another Survey)

Gary Becker Gary_L_Becker at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 01:08:56 EST 2012

>Back in 2008, I rewrote to make it work with a more modern version of
>nitros9, my serial mouse driver, which has worked until the repo's
>conversion to mercurial and it then started hanging the boot.  No clue why
>as the source was byte for byte identical between the cvs pull and the
>mercurial pull.

Gene

Are you sure it worked with versions of NitrOS-9 before the mercurial conversion? I saw the issue with the mouse driver hanging at boot time in July 2011. I asked a similar question at that time and you were the only one that replied. You had already sent me your new mouse driver and it also hung at boot. I am still running NitrOS-9 3.2.8 because of this issue.

Gary Becker