[Coco] Emulator ROM problem...

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 19:10:36 EDT 2012

I was just compiling xroar for my PowerPC based Macintosh.  Got it
done -- looks good so far.  The big problem is that my only remaining
copy of the ROMS are on an emulated disk for my PC emulator for the
Mac (iEmulator).  For some reason, iEmulator doesn't seem to correctly
recognize my usb floppy drive, and although I can access the internet
via the PC emulator, things like my e-mail "bark" at my browser
(presumably due to encryption routines not being from this century)
and I can't mail anything (e.g. mail the ROMs to myself).  FTP seems
to be refusing connections.

I'd rather avoid FTPing the images to a public site if there is a
"better" way.  Any ideas?  Thanks.