[Coco] Newbie doubt OS-9 Level 1 and the CoCo 2

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu May 31 02:00:41 EDT 2012

Hi Juan,

OS9 Level 1 for the Coco 1/2 uses pre-emptive multitasking. It is able to
multitask processes such as printer spooling, and any programme which can
run in background mode without needing keyboard input or screen output.

Only OS9 level 2 for the Coco 3 was able to use multiple windows.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia