[Coco] wikipedia entry on "floppy disk hardware emulator"

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:12:53 EDT 2012

I just sent them an e-mail and this is what they replied: Emphasis mine.

Hi, the list is only a collection of examples. It's not a support list, as
EMUFDD is universal.

Obviously EMUFDD perfectly supports also the TRS-80.

The reason because you didn't find TRS-80 on the examples list is because
EMUFDD is a professional product with a "professional" price. We usually
solve problems and provide all-inclusive assistance on industrial machinery
that is worth more than 10.000$

* Our prices are not compatible with hobby usage.*

You should try to use this hobby emulator and hope they will give you some
kind of support, I personally don't know them =>
http://www.thesvd.com/SVD/index.php