[Coco] [Color Computer] COCO II A/V Mod

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue May 29 05:36:49 EDT 2012

Hi!

I actually have some old documentation for doing precisely that that I
wanted to scan in, translate from Dutch and post online for a long time but
never got around to do it. I can revive the effort if you're interested!
Just let me know...

I also have a CoCo2 that has that mod with composite video output, but it
no longer works (probably some short circuit). If you search the CoCo
mailing list for my name and the proper keywords you may find this earlier
discussion.

Cheers,

Fedor Steeman