[Coco] Just saying "Hi!"

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Mon May 28 04:21:05 EDT 2012

Hi Willard,

Glad to hear you are employed again.  While I am glad to have a job that
helps keep a roof over my head, I am finding very little free time; it's
weird shift with only Fri and Sun off so it is hard to get going with
anything since I don't have to consecutive days off but I am learning to
adapt.

I plan to get a CoCo up and running and start diving in to all the new
stuff.  I have to remember what drive cart works with what MPI :)

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/