[Coco] Drivewire 4 having trouble detecting my serial port

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:35:05 EDT 2012

It may be permissions as suggested already.  FWIW - The text shown
where you are seeing "the port does not exist" actually comes from the
RXTX library iirc.
This is the serial library we use in DW4.  RXTX is also used by the
popular Arduino project.  The point here is that while Google will
probably not help you if you ask it about "drivewire" problems, it
almost certainly will help if you ask it about "rxtx" or "rxtx
arduino" problems, which normally will have the same symptoms and
resolutions.