[Coco] Liber809

James Igou iggybeans at comcast.net
Sun May 13 11:53:36 EDT 2012

Boisy sent me an invoice for one of these boards.
I'm placing the order Tuesday.
I hope to install it in an Atari 130XE.
I assume this may require soldering.
I also have a Hitachi 63B09E on hand.
So I'm going to move the 68B09E to a Color Computer 3.
I'm going to need a serial cable for Drivewire.
(curious to know if this will work with the USB version).

So far, only a demo version of NitrosoS9 appears to be available.
I assume it will be a minimal "get it up and running" version.

Hopefully I'll be able to get Pascal or Basic09 to run.
(obviously without the GFX support).

Looking toward creating some basic graphics and sound routines.
Then use those to build other software.

Do we want to work together to develop this further?
If so,  how do we create a forum specific to this hardware?

Oh, and can we expect support for IDE interfaces?
I don't like having to fire up my 3.6GHz PC to support a 1.78MHz 8 bit computer.

BTW - I used to be the retail manager at Delmar Co.
It will be nice to have some new oS9 hardware.