[Coco] DriveWire OS-9?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:19:06 EDT 2012

You need OS9 disks that have the DriveWire modules in place, sounds
like your disks have regular fdd modules.
I think you can swap the modules out via some black magic, can't
really help you there but others on the list certainly can.  The
NitrOS9 project builds premade DW compatible disks for lots of
software, which you can find here:

http://www.nitros9.org/latest/

any of the disks marked DW3/4 should work fine.

-Aaron