[Coco] 10 ft DriveWire cable (Standard 3-conductor).. anyone?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 23:28:32 EDT 2012

I have just acquired some extra 10-ft 9-pin serial cables and still have
extra DIN CoCo connectors.  I've already used these exact parts to make
perfect DriveWire cables, but I don't need all these extras as I already
built 2 for myself.  I would be willing to put together a DriveWire cable
for someone if interested while I still have the parts.  I think $10 bucks +
shipping would be fair?  Otherwise, guess I'll just hang onto them till
needed.

About the cables: These cables are 10-ft serial extension cables with all
conductors.  The male end is left intact from the factory with the female
end removed for replacement with the CoCo DIN.  The DIN pins are solder
connected, with the cable sheath crimp locked.  The outer connector sheath
(black) slide-locks in place holding everything together.  This is a clean
setup!

Pictures available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2a0aitflana2v

- Chad