[Coco] Byte Magazine

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 22:41:20 EDT 2012

If correct you, but I wanted to know if people on the list coconut it interesting this magazine,
so as to get a quick scan of the missing, one that I find most interesting is creative computing,
which only have the first numbers internet, the few magazines that I have I think are very good

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela