[Coco] DW, My Problem, sure

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun May 6 22:56:27 EDT 2012

Luis Fernández wrote:

> Finally I have drivewire connected, I think I'm the last one, hehe
>

> But I have a problem
>
> Ok Go DIR1 any disk I put in the server
>
> DIR2 sees nothing ..... 255
>
> Any ideas?

Luis,
  Can't tell what you mean. First, are you using Drivewire3 or Drivewire4? Where
did you mount the disk(s) in the server, i.e. which slot(s)? What do you mean by
255?

The way you have described your problem, there seems to be a single disk mounted
in the server. If that is true then why would you expect DIR2 to work if DIR1
works? That must indicate that the disk is mounted in slot#1.