[Coco] A-Bus System

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:54:14 EDT 2012

As far as I know the A-Bus system is quite rare, don't recall any previous
discussions on this list, maybe a few posts a long time ago on the
bit.listserv.coco newsgroup, *years* ago.

On regards of availability, a check on Ebay every once in a while will
maybe get you something, not too long ago I saw an auction post for a
bundle of CoCo hardware that included an A-Bus card, I would have put some
money into it but the collection was lacking the backplane board where all
the A-Bus accessory cards would attach to.

-- RP

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Keith Clark <keithclark at waterloosubstop.com