[Coco] An interesting computer repair story

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 3 14:47:53 EDT 2012

On Thursday, May 03, 2012 02:45:45 PM paulh96636 at aol.com did opine:

> Yeah, but when the easy stuff gets fixed, you may find you can't get
> other parts, like a power mosfet, 'cause they might be made in china
> with no american cross-index, making them not easy to get, or Xpen$ive
> due to s&h.

On that point I disagree.  Knowing what that MOSFET or more likely a HEXFET
has to do makes it a piece of cake to look up in the IRC catalog.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Are there those in the land of the brave
Who can tell me how I should behave
	When I am disgraced
	Because I erased
	A file I intended to save?