[Coco] An interesting computer repair story

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Thu May 3 05:06:26 EDT 2012

I'm surprised anyone does repairs anymore. I just throw stuff in the trash and get another one, though sometimes I wish I had the time or skills to save a few things I've had to toss.
Could anyone imagine throwing a whole computer in the trash back in the day? haha no way. Now I even throw out working ones when they get too old or slow, though I often try and
give them away.