[Coco] Trouble connecting to Jameco Company web page

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sat Mar 31 19:20:49 EDT 2012

Not sure I'd agree that it's the router. Sometimes depending on the path of
your connections and your provider, problems can be outside of the house
causing you to have problems getting to some sites while others have no
problems. As far as DNS caching issues, that can sometimes be on your
computer. Try looking up Flushdns on google and follow the procedure for
you OS. Chances are, this is not going to be your issue though. Usually a
reboot takes care of that type of issue though.