[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 14:33:20 EDT 2012

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012, gene heskett wrote:

> The shack once sold a handheld rig that was strong enough for disks but
> not anything thicker than a 1/8" cassette, but I haven't seen one of
> those on the pegboard for close to 20 years.

I hang on zealously to my old doorstop of a Robbins eraser.  The only
thing I've found that it will not wipe is a DLT IV data tape.  Talk about
magnetic domain saturation!  You can run one of those around for five
minutes if you like and it will still read.  Incredible.

All other cartridge tapes and diskettes are fodder...

Steve