[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 23:48:08 EDT 2012

Your problem I think is Xp....I just tried formatting a 360k disk in my xp pc that has a 1.2mb floppy and also get error...it will read/write 360k pc formatted disks fine, but not FORMAT them itself... The Win '98 pc DOES format 360k disks perfectly with its 1.2 mb drive.  Also the other floppy now in my xp machine used to be in a 98 box and it formatted 360k perfectly then