[Coco] RGB Dos DECB disks accessed by NitrOS-9 on VCC

Wed Mar 28 15:52:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been asked a question about NitrOS-9 on VCC accessing RGB Dos DECB
disks.

I punted with this answer:

> An expert on "RGB Dos" which I am not would need to answer the question if
> any of the 255 DECB floppies can be seen by NitrOS-9.

Second question, I am assuming the code is still in the driver to allow a
NitrOS-9 program to read / write DECB disks.

What is the name of the current software program and where is the
documentation for it. I have used about four different programs in the past,
each tied to a specific OS-9 version.

If you wish, you can respond in another thread I have created:

NitrOS-9 on VCC Advanced Topics

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=146

TIA

SHF