[Coco] NitrOS-9 on VCC for Dummies - Questions (New Thread on CoCo Fouums)

Tue Mar 27 15:05:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am starting this thread with some posts to the [CoCoList for Color
Computer Enthusiasts], if any further information is desired, please ask.

The old posts to the CoCo list are sometimes hard to find.

If the authors of any of the original posts wish to change them. please PM
me.

On the CoCo Forums you can edit your posts unlike the  [CoCoList for Color
Computer Enthusiasts], which is write only. AFAIK

There are some old posts that if I can find them, I will add to the thread.

If anyone wishes to find their old posts, it would be very helpful.

SHF

http://tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=625#p625