[Coco] Prototype/Breakout Board

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Mar 26 20:44:10 EDT 2012

Correct spelling for a computer bus is "bus". Often, I am probably as guilty as others, use
"buss". Technically a single s spelling is correct. the double ss ending is an old 16th century
archaic word for kiss.

In modern times the two have seemed to be interchangable. Probably to differentiate
between a computer bus and a motor vehicle.

james