[Coco] someone please move this to a forum.

Ryan Pritchard coconut+flex at pritchard.ca
Mon Mar 26 19:15:59 EDT 2012

Please no!  Not digest by default.  That is even harder to figure out than top, bottom, or inline replies.

Besides only 35 and even I know how to manage my ever ballooning e-mail inboxes.

IMHO if you are joining lists for machines that for the most part are as old as the slightly more modern Internet we have all come to hate and love then you also should be willing to learn how to use older network technologies like nntp, ftp, simple mailing lists, telnet, irc.

But then I am a nerd, geek, techie or whatever term has been or is being used.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies
Sent from my iPhone 3G s.