[Coco] Selling my Diecom Iron Forest Game (including light gun)

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Mon Mar 26 13:39:37 EDT 2012

I have decided to sell my copy of Diecom's Iron Forest game for the
Color Computer. The package comes with the manual, two floppies, one
Sega Phaser light gun, and one adaptor box. All originally bought from
Diecom.

They were all tested yesterday and work without any problems.

Here are some pictures of the actual pieces I am selling:

<http://www.macmess.org/images/IF_Software.jpg>
<http://www.macmess.org/images/Sega_Phaser.jpg>
<http://www.macmess.org/images/Adaptor_Box.jpg>

Here is an advertisement for the game:
<http://www.macmess.org/images/TheRainbow_1987Nov_pg2.pdf>

If you are interested, please email me an offer.

I do not know if the light gun hardware will work with the VGA adaptors
that are available now-a-days. It will work well with RF, Composite and
RGB output of the CoCo 3.

For those who have not seen it yet, here is an article I wrote
describing how the interface box works.

<http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=105>

--
tim lindner