[Coco] Question about Hard Drive Image for NitrOS9...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Mar 25 18:21:00 EDT 2012

I'm using VCC as well. Here's what's it set for so for. Again, DOS255 starts up NitrOS9 fine.
- MPI Slots:
4 - FD-5023 - Hard Drive + Cloud9 RTC2 - Orchastra 901 - Empty
I've got the RGB DOS setting in the emulator. I've also got the emulator set for 8 Meg of RAM and 6309 for the CPU. I didn't mess with the other settings. I don't see anything on the other drives, but I get free space showing if I do a DIR x on the drives, so I know the space is there. I'm not having success listing contents of the empty drives in NitrOS9, so I don't know if there's anything on those drives that RGB DOS can't see or not.
when I used the pwd command, it's returning /dd as the drive. I thought it was drive numbers, at least that's what I see in the OS-9 documentation I'm looking through.The default drive is obviously set to the NitrOS9 drive since I can see it's commands and I get a directory listing if I do DIR there.
What am I missing?