[Coco] JGGAMES.DSK ADOS or Other?

Sun Mar 25 16:24:01 EDT 2012

Hi,

That JGGAMES.dsk looks very funny. As does JJGAMES2.dsk.

Size is 10x DECB disks at 1890 Kb, but still looks like DECB code. (I used
Wordpad on Vista to look at the dsk.)

I wonder if it is an ADOS 80 Track disk, or some other DECB huge disk
format.

(40 Tracks 2 Sides)

?

But my 80 Track 2 sides OS-9 disks are just 720K! I do not think that any
real CoCo Floppy could be 1890 Kb.

I think that someone messed up somehow and these disks can be ignored.

Anyone, Please help understand these disks if you can.

> Jim and Charlie Gerrie's Software Page
>
> http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jimgerrie/jsoft.html

?

?

http://www.coco3.com/downloads/dsk/JGGAMES.DSK

Looks like perhaps a normal DECB disk.

SHF

Note to Luis, DECB standard disks are 35 Tracks but 40 Tracks and even 42
Tracks are in widespread use.