[Coco] Question about Hard Drive Image for NitrOS9...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Mar 25 16:05:22 EDT 2012

Sorry for the stupid question, but I have no experience with OS9 or CoCo
Hard Drives or Hard Drive images on the emulators.
Does anyone know if there's any software on the HD image that is configured
with NitrOS9? I can't recall where I downloaded it, but it was loaded and
configured and I can start up NitrOS9 using the DOS255 command. It boots up
and I can see the various files and can run commands, get help, etc.
What I haven't figure out yet, how to see if there's anything else on the
image that I can run besides the OS stuff. Also, where can I download OS9
software and how can I get it into the HD image?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Steve