[Coco] CoCoFEST!

Tonypodraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Sat Mar 24 20:38:25 EDT 2012

Ok...i have been a bit recalcitrent in communication with you regarding exhitors for this years FEST!  Presently, there are only 6 registered exhibitors
 John Linville
John Mark Mobley
Mr & Mrs Richard E Crislip
Malcolm Cleveland
Hawksoft
Lost Wizard Enterprises

Prospetives.

GriffArt
Monk-O-Ware
Cloud9

Please goto the glenside website..
Get the application form...fill it out..
Include the fees...
Send it in..
Let's grow this thing
I am getting anxious
There is still the layout to plan after your applications are processed

Trying to do that as we are trying to get the club's tables set up is very

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.