[Coco] Prototype/Breakout Board

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:56:42 EDT 2012

I am finally getting to working on this, and someone send me an email
recommending a IC for use on the the address/data lines that was
similar to the 74LS245, but allow voltage translation.  I must have
fatfingered the delete button and cannot fine the e-mail  Can you
please resent the info.

Now on this what are the thoughts on this?  Right now my thoughts are
to have a small board that plugs into the cartrige slot, has
buffereing, a ROM socket, and a 0.1" dual row header to connect a
cable to.

of the 40-pins I am planning on breaking-out:

A0-A15
D0-D7
5V
GND