[Coco] eprom programmer

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:27:27 EDT 2012

This may be a shot in the dark, but a while back I got a batch of SST 29EE20
EEPROM's They are 256k @ 32-pn, so I have I would have 4 pins hanging over
the edge of the 502 ROM socket.

Question is, is anyone familiar with 29EE20's? (used in some older PC
motherboards for BIOS)  http://www.ebay.com/itm/190491783701  (examples)
If so, any possibility of making use this in the 502 Controller?  The
thought of having up to 32 selectable ROM's on one chip is...::drool: :~

I am still looking for PIN diagram for these, but so far nothing.
- Chad