[Coco] Drivewire for Dummies - Part 4 - DRIVE #n vs. DRIVE n

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 10:45:23 EDT 2012

The zip on Cloud 9 has the HDBDOS versions for Coco 1, 2, and 3 as well as all rom images, wav fils and ML loaders. It should be all you need. Just go to thier software section, click the DriveWire 3 link then scroll to the bottom and click the download for HDBDOS. It contains everything. Drivewire 4 (PC side) can be obtained from Aaron's SF site. The NitrOS9's builds have all the OS9 images of the DW boots for OS9

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com