[Coco] dwdos? was Re: Drivewire for Dummies - Part 1

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:43:23 EDT 2012

Doh! One thousand apologies.  That joke is much funnier when the #1
google link is Cloud 9's DW3 download page.  Its still the #1 link but
looks like C9 has removed the DW3 download... I think that DW3 needs
to still be available, it is easier for people to use due to it's
simplicity and it covers everything that some people want to do.

You can get it from the DW sourceforge page in source form, but I bet
we can sort out some bins for you too.