[Coco] eprom programmer

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Mar 23 20:20:38 EDT 2012

Actually Tony's version connected through the Mini-Expansion-Bus of the
Disto/CRC floppy controllers.  I have one of the Disto/CRC EPROM
programmers, but I have yet to connect up with the software to drive it.

The Rainbow version IIRC was somewhat hamstrung and the software was
shortchanged too.  It may have had the pin-outs for connecting to the
cartridge bus.

Colin somebody (Stearman?) designed one for the CoCo too.  That one was in
the Cooking With CoCo series in Hot CoCo or Color Computer News.  I built
that one and burned a couple EPROMs.  However the last time I tried to use
it; it did not work.

Bruce W.