[Coco] eprom programmer

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Mar 23 20:27:56 EDT 2012

Hmmm, I may look for it one of these days. :-) Truth be told I'm more interested
in something that will work with a PC. I should also come clean and mention that I've
agreed to buy an eprom programmer from a member of the list that is known to work at
a price that I'm willing/happy to pay.

The Other Frank