[Coco] Drivewire for Dummies - Part 1

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 23 17:37:56 EDT 2012

Oops, as a developer I tend to use the word "site" a lot more than "sight,"
the truth is out.  And the stubborn side of me refuses spell check as well,
so I'm sure there are some other typos :)  Glad the basic ideas come across
though.  And if anyone wants to cut/paste into wiki's/etc, feel free.  You
can even fix my grammar and spelling.

-Robert