[Coco] Message sizes

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 14:00:56 EDT 2012

On 23/03/2012 17:35, Robert Hermanek wrote:
> My 2 cents, I'd say that 100k might be a more useful limit--it would
> still download quickly for dial up users, but would allow for the casual
> posting of schematics/etc when the need arises. Pretty easy to keep any
> image below 100k if you watch your quality settings...

Though one of the things that constantly p****s me off is over jpeged
schamatics that are worse than useless. That having said, posting a
quality reduced version to the list plus a link to where you can get a
higher res version I guess would solve that problem. That way at least
people could see the lo-res version and see if downloading the hi-res
version would be usefull.

Humm Dennis said keep discussion off the list....sorry Dennis :)

Cheers.

Phill.