[Coco] Drivewire for Dummies - Part 4 - DRIVE #n vs. DRIVE n

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:43:10 EDT 2012

Ok, with any lucky my CoCo 2 HDB-DOS ROM im running in my controller will be
sufficient to access DriveWire...  Need to get the parts to build a cable
and see I can get DriveWire up and running on my Win'98 box.  Found a
download of Java 5, latest I'm told that was compatible with Win'98, though
not sure if sufficient for DriveWire.  So many unknowns at this point.