[Coco] question C++

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:22:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Stephen Fischer and thanks to you folks who are always ready to help.

Great work of yours, always so kind to my project.

I'm a little late with the new version seems to want to do too many things and never finish it, it's been a year.
The utility is made in VB6 Sp6, the function in "C" is DMKLib utility which I am trying to understand, to add it to my program.

I do not want just add, I like to understand everything, but the DMK format, as complex, and more in "c", which I understand to mean,
this format I need to read many virtual disks orchestra, actually my UTIL read DMK and Orchestra data, but not write,
plus I would add direct to disk recording real "coco" in pc (FdInstall library), I read OS9/Nitros9 and Flex, VHD with OS9 partition and 255 DECB discs,
but misspelled and bad about everything, lol, My converter CAS<-> wav, which she was better than others.
But I can not get this version, with so many things by halves, but I would like to be seen, as does many things.
but many more are missing, MDI (Multi Document Interface), Zip, and I'm not really good for a professional job, but even so I will.

Profecional work is the MDKLib
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe