[Coco] Archiving a floppy disk collection

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 20:13:49 EDT 2012

On Mar 21, 2012, at 7:02 PM, Robert Gault wrote:

> Since you need the HDBDOS Drivewire version to use Drivewire, you do indeed have labels on DECB disks. That function is built into HDBDOS/RGBDOS.

True, true. I had converted to using HDB-DOS during my final time with the CoCo, and all those virtual disks are backed up on a memory card. But, HDB-DOS won't work for all the tons of 40 and 42 track RS-DOS disks I have since it is hard coded to 35 tracks only, right?

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.