[Coco] Archiving a floppy disk collection

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:35:49 EDT 2012

Hi
I read my disks coco directly from PC with a floppy 5 1/4,
preferably with one of 360 kb and not 1200 KB, but I think also you can.
use the utility that was CoCoDisk v07, with the driver FdInstall. exe, but read
some mistakes.
the problem is the turns at 300 rpm and 360 that are not more modern units, or
something.
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe