[Coco] toc.zip on my page

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Mar 20 17:54:19 EDT 2012

OK, I found the binaries anyway.

http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/coco/toc.zip

This is the set of old MSDOS utilities to read (fromc), write (toc),
and inspect (dirc) CoCo Disk BASIC disks.

They're old and fussy and expect a vanilla msdos/PC-AT environment. I
remember that they wouldn't work at all on an HP Vectra, for
instance.  Worked fine on my PS/2 (on 3.5" disks) and on my at-clone
386.

I don't think I ever had ANY docs for these.  At one point I had
source but couldn't get it to compile anywhere (I think it was in MSC
and I only had access to Turbo C) so I don't think I kept the source.

<op>ca.exe do from/to/dir on drive A:
<op>cb.exe do from/to/dir on drive B:

They don't speak virtual disks in any way, shape, or form.

YMMV.  Not mine, I'm not supporting them, works for me, good luck.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard