[Coco] BBS Software

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Mar 20 16:13:03 EDT 2012

Just looking at the BBS The Documentary site again.  It looks like the following all have the application files, and many of them have manuals there too:

(OS9): ACCESS COLOR BBS (ACBBS)
(OS9): APBBS
(OS9): RIBBS

(RS-DOS): ALL RAM BBS SYSTEM
(RS-DOS): COBBS

(RS-DOS): RAINBOARD - was published in Rainbow Magazine, I realize the site does not have the code, but I have seen enough mention of scanned versions of the magazine around that likely you could come across it.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies